I was tagged by rollingdownshadylane on my personal blog, but I decided to do it here instead. In the words of the Eagles…GET OOOOVER IT.
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag and link 11 people.
Rule Number 4: tell them you tagged them.
Now YOUR questions!
1. What is your favorite Pokemon?
A) Because he looks cool, also electricity.
B) In Pokemon Puzzle League for the N64, he just screams JOOOOLT like he’s constipated and it’s great.
2. Choose one: Marvel or DC?
3. Who is your favourite superhero?
Aquaman. Fight me.
4. What is your favourite animated movie?
The Emperor’s New Groove
5. Would you prefer to live in a city, a suburb, or in the middle of nowhere?
The middle of nowhere!
6. You’re walking in the woods, there’s no one around and your phone is dead. Out of the corner of your eye, you spot him - Shia Labeouf - what do you do?!
Ask him how he maintains such a fabulous white boy perm, followed by the more serious question of how it was to work with Optimus Prime.
7. Has any book/movie/TV show/whatever absolutely torn your feels to shreds and then lit the pieces on fire? Something you still haven’t recovered from? If so, name them
Any movie where a dog dies. ALSO the scene in Four Brothers where Garrett Hedlund’s character gets shot like 47 times. I cried a lot.
8. If you had an unlimited budget, where would you go on vacation and why?
Germany! My grandmother on my dad’s side spoke German for most of my childhood- and my dad used to curse in it when he got upset. I’d like to trace my family roots over there and learn more about the culture.
9. If you could go back and change something in your life, would you?
I would go back to my high school days when I first found out I had scoliosis- and I’d make my younger self wear my back brace more.
10. What is/was your best subject in school? Your favorite?
11. You just bought a container of neopolitan ice cream, which flavor do you go for first? Chocolate, strawberry or vanilla?
Trick question. I throw the Neopolitan ice cream out the window because it’s gross and I eat a carton of Rocky Road.
Time to tag 11 people!
Um…I…I am just so lazy. If you feel like answering these, DOOOO ITTT.
And now, for their questions!
1. If you could have any mythical creature as your loyal and constant companion, what would it be?
2. What’s your favorite documentary?
3. What’s the last movie you watched in theaters that made you leave pretending you were still in that universe?
4. If you have Netflix, what are the first 5 movies in your Instant Queue? If you don’t, what are 5 movies you could watch over and over again no matter how many times you’ve seen them?
5. If you were to ride into battle on the back of the mythical creature from #1, what you be your theme song?
6. What do you think your Patronus would take the form of? Why? If you’ve never read/seen Harry Potter, which animal do you feel you identify with the most and why?
7. If you could go back in time and live among any past civilization/empire (without fear of any sort of persecution for any reason), which would you choose and why?
8. If you play video games, what game are you guilty of always comparing all others of the same genre to? If you don’t- replace “game” with movie or tv show.
9. There are a lot of celebs out there that people are obsessed with. Is there one that you absolutely can’t stand, despite the hype?
10. Favorite snack food?
11. You’re stuck in a horror movie armed with only a lead pipe and a chainsaw (groovy). Which horror movie villian/creature/race would you prefer to be squaring off against?
Daisy has some hair loss around her eye (it isn’t spreading yet and it doesn’t seem to be causing her any discomfort). She was just at the vet, and they’re booked out like two months in advance, so I won’t be able to get her in for a while. To me, it looks like the beginnings of Demodectic mange; have any of you dealt with Demodex before? If so, is there any home or OTC treatments we can use to at least stave it off until we can get into the vet?
Thanks in advance!
In case any of you are curious as to what our life is looking like nowadays…Daisy is currently weighing in at an impressive 88lbs! She’s also developed a serious love for water. Any kind of water. Even the muddy gross kind at the Bark Park :|
Athena has lost a little weight, and is looking slim and trim on her new diet. We’ve also started training her to track- and let me tell you, chihuahuas make pretty good trackers!
Daisy, 6 months, Saint Bernard
That’s my Daisy on Handsome Dogs!!
I took initiative to do this from chainsawunicorn
Top 10 favorite video games (in order of most favorite to …a little less than most favorite??):
- Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask
- Mass Effect 2
- Half Life 2, Episode 1
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- Evil Dead: A Fist Full of Boomstick
- Batman: Arkham City
Games that didn’t quite make the cut:
- Team Fortress 2
- The Thing (based on the 1982 movie, which happens to be my favorite movie of all time)
- Divinity II
- Halo: Combat Evolved
- Impossible Creatures
I hereby tag anyone who wishes to complete this, because it’s actually harder than I thought it would be.
Heck yeah, SG-1 is where it’s at, man! Eric and I are smack dab in the middle of re-watching all of the seasons. Just started 8 last night!
Teal’c is my fave, but Daniel Jackson is a close second. Ya’ll know I got a soft spot for nerds.
If any of y’all play Destiny for the 360 (or the ONE- we have both) feel free to add me on Xbox Live: TaraTrichinosis.
Eric and I also have a clan in the works called SG ONE (yeah, Stargate reference, we’re original) so if you wanna join up, we accept all newcomers. We mostly do Heroic strikes, Control matches, Salvage, and patrols.
Tara: lvl 21 Warlock
Eric: lvl 20 Titan
Probably my favorite pictures of Vader in existence. He was such a goofball.
Just a quick reminder to everyone that just because I’m not as active these days doesn’t mean you can’t send me questions or drop by to talk! I still check my blog every day, I just don’t post as much.
And of course, I still operate on an open blog policy. If you need someone to talk to- any time, any day- I am here. I promise I am a good listener.
Love you guys.
hearin ppl call me my real name is weird. saying my real name myself is weird. i don’t like it, bc it just doesnt feel ?? real?? i don’t mind it actually bein my name but i feel so much more comfortable bein called “reck” (short for reckless)
This is so weird because like ??? I also feel this way. Is there a name for this feeling? Sometimes I hear my name and I forget that it’s me they’re talking to/about. It feels like it isn’t my name!